Top Ten Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Valentine’s Day is definitely the day for lovers. So, you will want to do something nice for your special someone. Finding the perfect romantic gift for the occasion will go a long way in making your love feel special. Don't forget to visit our gift shop for fabulous Valentine's Day gifts for your honey!
If you are having trouble coming up with ideas on what to do for your significant other, turn to the top ten Valentines Day gift ideas for inspiration:
1. Flowers – Flowers are a staple during Valentine’s Day. Red roses are most popular but if you want to be unique, send another arrangement or choose a different bouquet of flowers. Men also like receiving flowers so don’t be afraid to send them to your man. Alternately, though, you can send a beer bouquet which is sure to be appreciated.
2. Chocolate – Who doesn’t like chocolate? Buying the best chocolates for your love on Valentine’s Day is a great way to show how much you care. Also, the heart shaped boxes are somewhat of a tradition so why not indulge in it?
3. Jewelry – A bit more expensive than most gifts, jewelry is sure to make the receiver feel surprise and elation at such an extravagant gift. The perfect bracelet, ring, necklace or watch will be appreciated and worn with pride.
4. Wine – This is a gift everyone can enjoy. Take some time to research and splurge on a fine bottle of wine you can savor together. For the avid wine connoisseurs a wine of the month membership will be the gift that keeps giving for the rest of the year.
5. Lingerie – Whether a slinky negligee or flirty silk boxer shorts, sexy lingerie can set the mood and the scene for some romantic adult fun. Have a bit of a fashion show and be flirtatious with one another as if you had first started dating.
6. Romantic dinner – Cocktails, appetizers, a bottle of wine, entrée, dessert and coffee at an upscale restaurant is certainly a formula for a romantic evening. Alternately, set the table at home with candles and flowers and spend the evening cooking a lovely homemade meal.
7. Weekend getaway – Surprise your love with a weekend getaway to a romantic retreat or bed and breakfast. It will give you both some alone time and much needed rest and relaxation while getting to know one another all over again.
8. Music – If your love has a favorite musician coming in for a concert, surprise them with tickets. Get that rare CD they have been wanting but have put off getting because of the cost. Create a mixed CD of love songs that can be played as mood music or whenever your love wants to think of you.
9. Massage – His and hers massages will allow you both to have some quality time together while receiving a relaxing and rejuvenating massage. This is an ideal intimate day together that will be sure to impress.
10. Digital photo album – Do you have pictures of your time together? Collect those photos and store them in a digital photo album they can put in their home or office. Every time they look at it, they will remember your fun times together.