Top Ten Birthday Gift Ideas
Are you looking for that very special romantic gift for your loved one’s birthday? Sometimes it can be difficult to choose that ideal present and often we draw a blank when it comes to getting gifts for the ones we love.
Here's our top ten list of birthday gifts to get your creative juices flowing:
1. What happened today – An interesting book, this classic gift is sure to be a favorite and a keepsake. It is an interesting look at world events that occurred on the date of birth.
2. Personalized photo album – Not only can you get a lovely leather bound photo album engraved with the recipient’s name but you can also add pictures for an even more personal touch. Imagine how much your sweetie would appreciate all the trouble you went to in order to sort through and organize a photo album just for them.
3. Poem – Nothing says “I love you” like a poem. It is best if you can compose one yourself. It shows creativity and effort. However, if you must, rely on the masters and have one penned and framed.
4. Naughty undies – This can be a perfect present for you both. It is a fun gift idea that can add a bit of romance or spice to any relationship. Not only will your significant other have some sexy undies but you get to enjoy the rewards of seeing them.
5. Spa day – Everyone likes to be pampered occasionally but most people don’t take the time or spend the money to do it themselves. This year, do it for them and send them off to the spa for a day of relaxation and pampering.
6. Golf day – This may seem like a gift more suited to men but don’t rule out the lady golf enthusiasts. Golfing is an expensive sport and though most cities have affordable courses there are usually some exclusive ones as well. On this day, splurge on one of the prime locations.
7. Tickets to a sporting event – Sports enthusiasts will love tickets to a special game or even season tickets to their favorite team. Whether professional, amateur or college, for the sports fan, there is nothing more fun than a day watching their team.
8. Wine or beer basket – This is a great delivery gift for those who have to send a gift long distance. Pick the alcohol of choice and add some snacks and sweets to round out the basket.
9. Romantic dinner – Getting dressed up, coiffed and going to a five star restaurant is not something most people do every day. But what better reason is there but a birthday celebration? Check the local reviews and find the swankiest, most romantic place you can afford and go all out.
10. Jewelry – Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Men don’t seem to mind them either. Even if you forego the gemstones, jewelry is a very personal present that will sure to be appreciated.
Visit our gift shop for great Birthday gifts for your loved ones!